1) Your Booking is with Holiday To Remember.com (the “Company”). The signed & completed booking form must accompanied by the full payment. We reserve the right to accept or decline booking requests. The contract is binding only when the Company issues its written confirmation. The full price of the holiday must be paid at the time of booking. Clients who do not pay the invoice at the due time are liable to have their holiday canceled and appropriate cancellation charges levied.
2) The Company’s Responsibility. a) The Company will use its best endeavor to provide the holiday in accordance with the booking. b) If however, it is obliged to do so for reasons beyond its direct control, the Company will do its best to provide comparable arrangements, but if these are not acceptable, a full refund will be made, and the Company shall be under no further liability.
3) Force Majeure. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activities, technical problems with transportation, closures of ports, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control.
4) Amendments by you. If after the Company has dispatched written confirmation of your booking, you wish to alter any of the arrangements made, the Company will do its best to accommodate your wishes and a charge of £10 to £40 per person will be made, depending on the charges made to us. A change of departure date made within eight weeks of the originally booked departure date may be treated as a cancellation of your booking and the appropriate cancellation charges will apply.
5) Cancellation by you. All cancellations must be made by the person who signed the booking form, in writing by recorded delivery to the Company and shall take effect upon the date of receipt of the notice of cancellation by the Company.
6) Cancellation Charges. If you cancel your holiday you will be charged in accordance with the following scale: eight weeks 10%, six weeks 30%, four weeks 50%, two weeks 80%, one week 100%. Cancellation charges are based on the total cost of the holiday excluding the inventory deposit. Name changes are considered as an amendment.
7) Website Accuracy. All information on this site has been compiled from up to date details and we have taken care to ensure that it is accurate. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility is either modified or not available. Such situations may be dictated by local circumstances, necessity for maintenance, water shortages, unsuitable weather conditions, fuel shortages, power cuts and other circumstances beyond our control, if we are advised of this, we will of course inform you as soon as possible, but we cannot be held liable in such circumstances. It is important to remember that some facilities, perhaps such as beach restaurants, communal pools, water sports etc may not operate at all times of the year.
8) Complaints Procedure. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint whilst on holiday you MUST inform the Company’s local representative who will do his/her best to solve the problem on the spot. We will only consider complaints if they are made locally during your stay and we have been given the opportunity to solve any problems on the spot. However, if you wish to pursue the matter on your return, please write to the Company within 7 days so that a full investigation can be carried out.
9) Missed Flights. The Company will not be held responsible for any liability should you miss your flight due to not checking in at the correct time or for any other reason.
10) Apartment Occupancy. The apartment is reserved only for people named on the booking form. Extra people are allowed only with the Company’s permission at an additional cost of £30 per person per week (7 nights). The apartment is booked for normal holiday use only. Pets & animals are not allowed.
11) Arrival and Departure Times. To ensure the property you are renting is cleaned and ready for your arrival, we indicate on the Booking Form the earliest time you can gain access to the property and the latest time you must vacate. In some cases we cannot guarantee the maid will have left the apartment before the arrival time shown. Due to the inconvenience it can cause arriving guests we reserve the right to charge for additional occupancy on a full day basis if you do not vacate the property by the latest time advised. We also reserve the right the right to charge clients arriving at the property earlier than the time indicated. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive on the correct day and time and no refund of rental can be given for delayed arrival or early departure.
12) Inventory Deposit. A deposit is required to cover the cost of breakages. The amount is £150 and is payable at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded to you two weeks after your return, less any breakages, etc.
13) General. Information. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all their documentation is in order. Please check it carefully